Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Examination Part 1 : Champlain in 60 Seconds Sexy Production Team



A. What specific contributions did YOU make to your team's production of your video?

It was my job to edit the video.

B.What grade do you feel YOU earned for your work and participation in your team's video?

I feel that i deserve a b or b+. I say this because i ran into problems that were somewhat my doing so that gets rid of the possibility of getting an A. But I did try my hardest to fix every problem.

C. What was the hardest aspect of making your video?

The hardest part for me was editing the video. I ran into a lot of problems at all the worst times.
(On a side note i'd like to thank Andrew for helping me fix the problems)

D.Other than finishing the VIDEO, what was the most rewarding aspect of making your video?

I had two favorite parts. The first was when we were recording the audio, it was funny because we all kept out laughing. The second was the editing, even thought it was the hardest part i've learned a lot about final cut and there are now some mistakes i wil never make again in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment